Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links in this post. If you buy products through these affiliate links, I may earn some commission directly from Amazon Company. Thanks for helping my site grow!
Millions of people start their day with a cup of tasty coffee. It is a pleasant morning ritual. The rich taste of a hot drink helps wake up and energizes for the workday. And what about experiments, beautiful textures, and latte art in your kitchen? MilkFrotherTop spent several days analyzing the product and customer comments to create the Nespresso Creatista Plus review. This appliance is the ideal solution if you do not have the time and desire to brew coffee in a cezve every morning.
Are you interested? Then read on.
Design and Main Parts of Nespresso Creatista™ Plus Maker
The design of Creatista Plus cannot be compared with any capsule coffee machine from Nespresso. It all looks attractive and tempting. The sleek, shiny metal stainless steel housing has smooth lines and bends. It will fit in your kitchen perfectly or decorate any office. This espresso machine is additionally available in 3 colors: Brushed Stainless Steel, Black Truffle, and Sea Salt.
This device impresses with its range of brew sizes. You can set up 3 cup sizes: 0.84, 1.35, 3.72 ounces. It is also equipped with a barista milk jug. The machine can brew classic espresso, as well as other beverages: caffe latte, latte macchiato, lungo, ristretto, cappuccino. Just a few clicks of a button and your favorite drink is ready.
One of the main advantages of the coffee machine is Nespresso milk frother.
It can be programmed with 11 milk temperature settings and 8 different textures. Perhaps you like delicate bubble foam or airy cream? It all depends on your preference. You can experiment and become an experienced barista in your own kitchen. By interfering in the brewing process and resorting to latte art, you can add a heart, a leaf of fern, and other simple drawings. Just imagine how your guests will be surprised.
A digital color display will help you choose the needful options to create your favorite coffee beverage. The automated system of cleaning and purging of the steam wand after each brew signifies the unrivaled quality in every detail.
Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus is a premium espresso machine. In the table below, you will learn about the main characteristics of the device.
|PRODUCT FEATURE||FEATURE PARAMETERS|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.1 x 6.7 x 12.2 inches|
|Pump pressure||19 bar|
|Drip tray||Removable tray & full indicator|
|Heat uptime||3 seconds|
This machine is suitable for those who are looking for efficiency, speed, and ease of maintenance. This is the perfect choice for a coffee gourmet.
How to Use Creatista Plus BNE800BSS Machine?
The Creatista Plus machine interface is simple and straightforward. So, follow this instruction to make your favorite aromatic coffee:
- Fill the water tank with purified water to the maximum level.
- Click the START button.
- Press the button to open and extract the cup holder. If you want to use a tall mug, you can skip this step.
- Put a cup under the coffee spout.
- To insert the capsule into the device, lift the lever and then close it.
- Then choose the type of drink by turning the SELECT button.
- Press START and the Creatista Plus will start brewing.
- Then the device will release automatically.
- Remove the used capsule.
You can also set personal settings for your Creatista Plus machine:
- Turn the SELECT button again and adjust the type of the drink. The recommended volume is shown on the display with a dashed line.
- Click the SELECT button to save the settings and exit. Or click the CANCEL button to exit without saving.
Now you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee from Nespresso designed specially to your liking.
What Capsules Are Used in Creatista Plus?
When you buy the Creatista Plus coffee machine, you get a box of Nespresso capsules for degustation. Nespresso OriginalLine is the best seller pack of 50 count coffee pods, which is perfect for this product. This will allow you to select your perfect taste out of 5 available: Roma, Capriccio, Livanto, Arpeggio, Ristretto. Inside the box, you will find a convenient instruction with images that will help you know more about each flavor.
How to Clean This Espresso and Coffee Maker
The coffee machine needs to be cleaned daily. This is a prerequisite for its successful usage. This procedure is not difficult, just follow these rules:
- Clean the drip tray.
- Remove the capsule container and empty it.
- Remove and clean the cup holder. Insert the cup holder and then the capsule container.
- Remove the water tank, clean under running water. You can use an odorless cleaner. Rinse again with warm water. Change the drinking water in the tank daily.
- Remove the milk frothing jug, wash with warm water. Then pour drinking water to the mark between the maximum and minimum levels, and place under a steam wand. Turn on the MILK option. After completing this program, pour out the water from the milk jug, and wipe dry.
- Clean the coffee machine spout with a damp textile serviette.
- You can wipe with a clean, damp textile serviette all the removable parts and the inside of the coffee machine. However, do not use a sponge or abrasive cleaner.
Descaling is an important moment in the exploitation of the coffee machine. This will ensure a pure and rich taste of the brew. Also, it prolongs the existence of the appliance and keeps out of damage.
This procedure should be done approximately every three months or twice a year. The profile of employ and the hardness of the water affect the frequency of descaling. You don’t need to worry about it because the coffee machine itself will inform you about the necessity to remove the scale.
Keep reading and you will find out Creatista Plus descaling steps:
- From the display menu, select MAINTENANCE and then DESCALE.
- The display will show the instructions. You must stick to them. To go to the next steps, turn the SELECT button.
- Remove all coffee capsules.
- Empty the container for used capsules, the drip tray, and the water tank.
- Fill the water tank with pure drinking water to the Descale mark, and then add the descaling solution.
- Replace all removable parts of the coffee machine.
- Place a container of not more than 33.81 fl. oz. under the nozzle for steam and the coffee spout.
- Press START.
- After completing the program, pour the solution from the drip tray and capsule container.
- Empty the water tank and then rinse thoroughly several times under running water.
- Fill the water tank with purified water to the maximum level.
- Repeat two more cleaning cycles without using a descaling solution.
After completing the decalcification, Nespresso Creatista Plus will automatically shut down. Now the appliance is descaled and ready to brew tasty and exquisite drinks again.
Other Key Features of Creatista™ Plus (BNE800BSS)
The Creatista Plus coffee machine is energy efficient. The auto-off function is activated after 9 minutes without use. You do not have to worry about safety and energy saving.
Additionally, Creatista Plus differs from other coffee makers in speed. Thanks to the ThermoJet heating element, the heating time is only 3 seconds.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Like any appliance, the Creatista Plus (BNE800BSS) has some strong and weak points. Most customers watch unboxing videos and analyze product reviews before buying. Read on to learn more about the pros and cons of using this espresso maker:
- The top-notch technology of milk frothing and steaming
- Efficient and easy to use
- Has a great milk frother
- Not expensive
- Fragrant coffee in 3 seconds
- Creative drink presentation with latte art
- Brews very hot espresso
- The temperature setting is controllable
- Cleans the steam wand itself
- It is pretty portable
- It is not suitable for those who do not like encapsulated coffee
- It may be difficult to install a water tank
Nespresso Creatista Plus is a great coffee machine that can please you every day. However, you may encounter difficulties while using it. Check out the table below to learn more about its common problems and solutions.
|The appliance does not heat or froth milk properly.||Soak a removable part of the steam wand in warm soapy water for a few hours.|
|There’s leakage (water under the machine).||
|Coffee is not really hot.||Run the water twice. From the second start of water, the system will heat better. You can also try previously preheating the cup.|
|No steam or hot water.||Check if the device is connected to the outlet and cable integrity. It is also possible that there is no voltage in the circuit. In the machine menu, turn to “ON-mode”.|
|The capsule lever does not close entirely.||
|The color display is dull and shows poorly.||Go to the settings menu and adjust the screen brightness. Also, the display automatically turns off 2 minutes after using the machine.|
|Error on the display that the water tank is full.||Perhaps the water tank is not positioned correctly. If the problem persists, contact the support team for assistance.|
|The machine is on but stops to operate.||Hold down the START / CANCEL buttons to turn off the machine. After 60 minutes, turn on by pressing START / CANCEL / SELECT. Turn to “ON-mode”.|
Any device may fail, but the support service will help you solve any issue.
Difference Between Creatista vs Creatista Plus Models
Nespresso Creatista Plus is almost the same as its older sibling, Nespresso Creatista. However, there are several differences between them.
The Nespresso Creatista body is a hybrid of plastic and metal. Unlike its predecessor, Creatista Plus is made of stainless steel alloy that ensures high quality and durability of the appliance.
Generally, the internal parts of the devices are identical. However, there are differences in functionality. Nespresso Creatista has 4 different texture types and 5 milk temperature settings. This compares with the 8 texture levels and 11 milk temps available in Nespresso Creatista Plus.
Another important difference is the heat-up time of the machine. Creatista Plus heats up in 3 seconds, while the regular Creatista does it in just 10 seconds. By the way, for most other models from Nespresso, this process takes up to 30 seconds. The Creatista Plus appliance with its 3-second heat-up time is super fast, isn’t it?
Where to Buy Breville-Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Maker?
Possibly you are already looking for the Nespresso Creatista Plus machine. It can be bought not only from the official website of the Nespresso company but also from the large offline (Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond) and online (Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, etc.) US stores.
The partnership between Nespresso and Breville means high quality, speed, and ease of use. Breville’s new technology allows you to experiment with creating drinks with drawings, like in a cafe.
Thus, Nespresso Creatista Plus is a wonderful machine for coffee lovers and will also be a worthy investment or gift.