Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links in this post. If you buy products through these affiliate links, I may earn some commission directly from Amazon Company. Thanks for helping my site grow!
Modern people have become sophisticated coffee drinkers and don’t feel satisfied if a coffee machine comes with a limited choice of drinks. The certified refurbished CF092 from Ninja is capable to respond to the needs and cravings of coffee lovers since it is equipped with numerous functions and able to make multiple beverages.
The Ninja Coffee Bar CF092 review describes a decent device that creates superb coffee and doesn’t cost a fortune. It brews both small espresso shots to refresh you in the morning and makes carafe-size drinks for a company of friends. A perfect decision for your kitchen!
Design and Main Parts of Ninja Coffee Bar CF092
Some coffee experts find that the CF092 doesn’t have a premium design. Indeed, the machine features a retro-style appearance, but it looks charming. The model has a plastic housing performed in black and silver with faux-chrome elements. The device sits on a flat platform, which also serves as a warming plate. The construction is rather spacious and will not save space on your counter.
|Product Feature||Feature Parameters|
|Dimensions (length x weight x height)||15.00’’ x 11.34’’ x 16.34’’|
|Weight||13.8 lbs. (6.26 kg)|
|Water tank capacity||50 fl. oz. (1.5 L)|
|Material||Plastic, thermally insulated glass|
|Warranty period||1 year limited warranty|
The model comes with a number of features that allow users to brew various types of coffee. The family with multiple preferences will enjoy the 5 available modes of coffee drinks:
- The “classic” mode delivers standard coffee with a traditional smooth taste.
- The “rich” mode is great for people who love Java coffee, which has a more intense flavor compared with the classic one.
- The lovers of iced coffee will find the “over ice brew” mode very useful.
- With the “specialty concentrated” mode, you get rich espresso (4 oz.) as a part of complex coffee drinks.
- With the “café forte” mode, you can make the previous beverage but in a larger portion – 8 oz. This coffee tastes great black.
All the 5 buttons are labeled in capital letters and easy to read and press.
The machine offers a pod-free single-serve and carafe brewer system that allows customizing drinks to your preferences. It brews various cup sizes and comes with the following 6 volumes:
- a regular cup (9.5 oz.);
- an XL cup (11.5 oz.);
- a travel mug (14 oz.);
- an XL multi-serve (18 oz.);
- half a carafe (28 oz.);
- a full carafe (43 oz.).
These functions are operated via a tumbler. The glass carafe system with auto-iQ one touch understands how much water is used for each coffee drink.
The device includes a 50 oz. (10-cup) water reservoir, which is large enough to make multiple beverages for a group of guests. The container can easily be detached to fill up water and to clean. Thanks to the ridged sides, the tank is comfortable to grip. It is transparent and helps monitor the water level.
The coffee maker is equipped with a frothing whisk and allows users to brew milk-containing beverages. To create a silky foam topping, plunge this handheld motorized frother up and down in a cup with milk.
The CF092 is often compared with the CF091 and CF097 models. The CF091 looks and works similar to CF092, but it doesn’t have a tumbler. The difference between CF097 and CF092 is that the CF097 comes with a stainless steel thermal carafe and has no warming plate.
How to Use Ninja CF092 Brewer System?
The CF092 is a very popular coffee machine thanks to various drink choices and ease of use. Let’s discuss its operation in detail to prove it.
The model uses no capsules and makes fantastic beverages using ground coffee. This is a bonus because encapsulated coffee is not able to create a rich-flavored drink, while pods are harmful to the environment.
Any type of coffee is compatible with the device.
To make a drink, plug the appliance in and make sure there is water in the water tank. The machine is very powerful and requires at least 3 minutes to preheat liquid. How many watts does it use? 1400 Watts. While you are waiting, you can preheat your cup on the warming plate. It is foldable in case you have a short mug.
This model needs no portafilter and coffee tamper. Put the required amount of ground coffee in a brew basket:
- 2-3 small Ninja scoops for a regular cup and an XL cup;
- 3-5 small Ninja scoops for a travel mug and an XL multi-serve mug;
- 3-4 big Ninja scoops for half a carafe;
- 4-6 big Ninja scoops for a full carafe;
- 2 big Ninja scoops for Specialty brew and Café Forte.
The mesh filter is reusable and can be removed for cleaning. The machine works with paper filters as well. Before using this type of filter, remove a permanent one.
Put a cup under the brew basket. Chose the size and type of the brew by turning the tumbler and pressing the corresponding button. The machine requires several seconds to deliver coffee to your mug.
This model uses a Thermal Flavor Extraction technology that determines the temperature and makes coffee pre-infusion and saturation to unlock the flavor potential to the fullest.
On the left side of the machine, there is a frothing wand.
To create a foam mountain, pour milk in a cup and immerse the frothing head in the milk. Press the button on top of the frother. Move the whisk up and down to froth the whole amount of the liquid. Hold it until the process is over. After you see silky foam (in 30–40 seconds), release the button.
How to Clean This Coffee Maker?
As any coffee maker, the CF092 requires periodic and regular cleaning.
Regular cleanup is carried out after each use. You can’t start a clean cycle until the device is on.
- Unplug the machine and check that it is cool.
- Remove and clean the brew filter under running water.
- Discard the coffee grounds.
- Detach the frothing whisk and hand-wash it under the tap.
- Wash a carafe with warm water using a soapy solution.
- Wipe all stains and coffee spills on the exterior with a wet non-abrasive cloth.
Periodic cleanup is more complex, but it is carried out less frequently.
- Remove and clean the water tank.
- Use a soft brush/cloth to avoid scratching the housing.
- The reservoir is dishwasher-safe, but it can easily be hand-washed.
There is a special “clean” button, which illuminates when the appliance requires a descaling procedure. This operation should be timely performed, otherwise, calcium deposits can damage the inner elements of the machine and affect the coffee flavor. Pour a descaling solution (or white vinegar) in the container for water, and the CF092 will perform the procedure automatically. Make a series of rinses with fresh water. The booklet that comes with the device gives precise cleaning instructions. If the clean light stays on after the operation, this means that there is some calcium buildup left. Repeat all the descaling steps once again.
Other Features You Need to Know
Here are a few features that should be mentioned about this model additionally:
- There is a LED control panel with a digital clock.
- The machine includes a delay brew button with an opportunity to program a brew within 24 hours.
- The function of “Drip Stop” allows users to pause the coffee flow and have a cup mid-brew.
- The audible signal alerts when the coffee is ready.
- It automatically turns off after 2 hours of non-use.
The machine is user-friendly, so even newbies can make drinks like a pro.
Advantages and Disadvantages
A coffee machine can not be ideal for all users. Here are some common features about this model that users like and dislike in the CF092.
- An integrated frother
- A large, removable water tank with a comfortable grip
- Multiple brew types
- A warming plate
- A digital clock
- Large buttons that are easy to operate
- Accommodates different cup sizes
- Compatible with #2 paper cone filters
- A programmable timer
- An auto-clean feature
- Simple to use
- A big size
- Heavy and bulky
- Doesn’t heat milk
- The construction is not quite durable
This troubleshooting guide will be useful for all the CF092 owners:
|The coffee is not hot.||
|The coffee is weak.||
|The coffee is strong.||
|The brew cycle will not start.||
|The brew cycle is slow.||
|The machine is leaking.||
|There is sediment in the coffee.||The coffee is too finely ground. Use a coarse grind.|
|Paper filters are falling over.||
For other problems that are not listed above refer to the instruction manual or contact a Ninja service center. The service consultant may ask to specify a serial number of the device. Where is a serial number? Usually, this unique code is written on the bottom of the machine.
Where to Buy Coffee Bar CF092 by Ninja?
The internet offers numerous purchase opportunities, so buying the Ninja CF092 is not a problem. The official manufacturer’s website offers this model for sale.
The machine is also available in various online shops like Costco, Williams Sonoma, Best Buy, and Walmart. In addition, huge trading platforms like eBay and Amazon sell household devices at the best prices that are more attractive than in traditional chain stores. These vendors provide other customers’ reviews and add videos about how to use the coffee machine correctly.
Buying a coffee machine is an important investment. The Ninja coffee bar brewer system is a good fit, but it comes with minor features that some customers would like to be improved. The machine is quite bulky and doesn’t look sleek. It is a little pricier than similar models from other brands. However, it makes a variety of beverages and offers different cup sizes. The advantages it offers outweigh its weak points.
- Ninja Coffee Bar® System with Glass Carafe Series | Official Ninja® Product Support & Information – https://www.ninjakitchen.com/
- Manual Ninja CF092 – https://m.ninjakitchen.com/
- Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer System with Glass Carafe (CF092) – https://www.youtube.com/
- Ninja Coffee Bar | Unboxing & Review – https://www.youtube.com/