A coffee machine is an ideal choice for those who want to quickly prepare their favorite drink. Powerful and stylish, this kitchen gadget will help you start your morning with a cup of fragrant coffee. Just one click of a button is enough.
If this is what you are looking for, read this Jura ENA Micro 1 review and discover more about the various functions and opportunities that it offers.
Design and Main Parts of Jura 13626 ENA Micro 1
Jura ENA Micro 1 is an incredible coffee center. This is a great espresso maker that is very easy to operate.
Jura ENA Micro 1 is good for making delicious espresso from whole coffee beans. This machine allows you to program the strength of your favorite invigorating drink. Thanks to the touch screen and several buttons, even a child can control this gadget.
Clear symmetrical shapes, harmonious lines, thoughtful details give the espresso maker an attractive appearance, so it will look great in any kitchen. An elegant design with black and silver finish will delight you for many years.
So, let’s look at the main parts and accessories of the Jura ENA Micro 1 machine:
- the heating system – it uses one aluminum boiler lined with stainless steel. This element is very important for the high performance of the appliance because it is equipped with thermoblock technology. This allows it to heat up quickly;
- a built-in grinder – this device is designed for grinding whole beans. The chopper has a conical shape and is made of stainless steel;
- the water tank is removable, with a volume of 36.8 oz. (1.1 L);
- a height-adjustable coffee spout – a distance of up to 2.3 – 5.6 inches allows you to use this gadget even with large cups.
To spare you the search for technical information scattered all over the Internet, below is a table with the main technical characteristics of the product.
|9.1 x 17.5 x 12.7 inches
|Water reservoir capacity
How to Use Jura ENA Micro 1 Espresso Machine?
The first thing you need to do is pour clean bottled water into the tank. Ensure the water quality so that the scale will not form later. It is also necessary to fill in only cold water. Never use mineral or sparkling water, do not add milk.
Next, put the beans into a grinder. Keep in mind, that ground coffee, chocolate, sugar, or other additives should not be added there. Beans should be dry. If you want to use coffee beans from the freezer, let them thaw for 3-4 hours first.
Then select the grinding level (just two buttons) and the type of the preferred drink:
Done! You can enjoy an excellent beverage. If you are not a conservative, you can add milk or milk foam. Unfortunately, a milk frother is not included. However, it can be purchased separately. But if you are a connoisseur of the classic espresso flavor, you won’t even notice this small flaw.
Although the coffee machine is easy to use, the safety precautions specified in the manual must be observed.
How to Clean This Micro Black Coffee Machine
Any device needs to be looked after, and the Jura ENA Micro 1 is no exception. Keeping the appliance clean daily is as easy as using it – just remove the drip tray and rinse the coffee grounds container, the drip tray and the water tank with warm water, wipe the surface with the clean microfiber cloth and reinstall everything back.
After approximately 80 cycles, the automatic coffee machine will notify you that it’s in need of cleaning. Thanks to the built-in cleaning and descaling program, you do not have to wash it manually.
Your main maintenance tasks will be the following:
- Replace the filter approximately once a month. Only one filter is included, so it is best to buy them beforehand.
- Descale with a special product. The kit includes two Jura 2-Phase cleaning tablets that are used during the self-cleaning program.
Easy and simple, right? Keep the coffee machine clean and it will delight you with great drinks and longer service.
More Key Features of Jura ENA 1
It wouldn’t be a full Jura ENA Micro 1 review, without the list of additional perks that come with it. And there are quite a few of them:
- The control system – a lot of buyers choose ENA Micro 1 because of its small feature set. Therefore, you will quickly learn how to use it.
- Energy efficiency – using the built-in Zero-Energy switch, the device automatically goes to the energy saving mode. This is very convenient for modern households. Jura ENA Micro received grade «A» for such a feature.
- The touch screen technology – the touch panel has the icon illumination for each cup size.
- The quality of materials and assembly – this can be felt as soon as you pick up a coffee machine. Jura, as well as its subsidiary brand Capresso, uses only the best materials in production.
Together, they add up to one very useful gadget for a small household, that lives by modern energy standards.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Many people probably read product reviews or watch unboxing videos before buying. We have done it for you and studied the benefits and downsides of using this simple, yet very usable espresso machine.
- A compact size
- An exceptionally beautiful design
- Very hot and super rich espresso
- Individually adjustable cup filling amount
- A separate compartment for ground coffee
- Easy to use thanks to the small feature set
- Button illumination
- The self-cleaning system
- The high-quality assembly
- Most spare parts can be purchased from the manufacturer
- A high price tag
- Additional costs for filters and maintenance
- A small water tank capacity
- A lack of a built-in milk frother
- The ability to make only one cup of coffee at a time
Any mechanical gadget can fault sometimes, and it’s best to be prepared for any troubles that might come up. Below is the table of the most common problems that users experience with Jura ENA 1 and the ways to solve them.
|Wet or oily beans clog the mechanism.
|Use only dry beans.
|The appliance flashes periodically with various random lights and does not work.
|Clean the water tank and various trays, then restart the machine.
|There is a warning that the container is full when it is actually empty.
|Pull out the compartment and put it back.
|The mechanism is jammed and does not work.
|Contact Jura customer support.
|The coffee is not hot enough.
|The underlying problem might be that the cup is too cold. Preheat the cup, rinsing with hot water.
Where to Buy Jura ENA 1 (13626) Automatic Coffee Machine?
Perhaps you are already wondering where can you purchase the Jura ENA 13626 machine. It is sold not only on the official website of the Jura company but also in large offline and online US stores: Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, and others.
This automatic espresso maker is created for lovers of simplicity, modern and stylish design, and, most importantly, a quality drink. This model is suitable for families of two people. Several settings are intended primarily for connoisseurs of pure espresso. This machine will truly attract attention and become a worthy decoration of the kitchen. Coming with a rather high price tag, this kitchen appliance proves to be of high quality.